Thursday, July 1, 2010

Special Day

You see these lovely ladies below?
This is Ruby and Kelly.
Kelly and I have a special bond. Two years ago, we delivered babies at the same gestational age for the same reason (pre-eclampsia), 4 days apart (Ruby and I share a birthday). Kelly and I have been friends for 2 years now, but unfortunately we are seperated by, oh, all the United States (she lives in San Diego). Lucky for me, Kelly's husband is in training with the National Guard in Richmond, so on Monday, Marino and I went down there to finally meet her and Ruby in person. We went to The Children's Museum of Richmond and had a great time. Hopefully they will be back again sometime this summer so we can visit again. And hopefully one day we can go visit them in San Diego (much more ideal location for a visit than Richmond!).
I was so proud...Marino saw this tire on the floor and went right over and put it on the car's axle!







Ruby is really brave!

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment