Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Visit to Brookside Gardens with Megan

On Sunday, we met up with my friend Megan at Brookside Gardens. They had all the displays for The Garden of Lights up and I can't wait to go this year! We've been having unusually warm weather, so it was good to get outside and let the boy run around.
This is what we saw most of the time...the boy running away.
I LOVE to see Marino's imagination in action. He started "playing" these tree stumps like bongos, so I found him a drumstick to use.
He had Megan and I follow him in this log and once we were inside, he made his dramatic face and said "Oh no! The monster is coming! Let's hide!"
He kept telling us to "go round and round" over this bridge. Then he told us a "scary ghost" was coming.
Megan was stomping next to him, so he wanted to try it out.
Mino and Megan
He thought this frog was pretty cool. "He's got a book!"
Can't wait to check out the lights (they're open after Thanksgiving).

No comments:

Post a Comment