Friday, November 5, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. On Saturday, Aunt Chelle was over and Evan asked her "Do you want to go o-u-t-s-i-d-e?" Marino said "HEY! What are you guys talkin about?"

4. I love listening to Marino's conversations with himself in the car. When he thinks I'm not listening, the conversation with himself usually goes something like this:
"Is that a truck? No, that's not a truck. That's a car. No, not a car, that's a bus. No bus. Its a bike. No bike, its a car. DRIVE FAST CAR!!!"

3. If you've seen the new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you know about "the hot dog dance." The song that goes with it starts out "hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog..." Marino has been singing a lot lately, and he was singing the hot dog dance song in the car, but in Marino's version, the lyrics are "hot dog, hot dog, the naked dog."

2. Marino has learned how to do a mean somersault. He particularly likes somersaulting off the couch and into my stomach while I'm sleeping.

1. Marino is in love with taking a shower. We have to drag him out of the shower! Saturday morning, he picked up my book light and Plex and pretended Plex was "showering" under the booklight.

1 comment:

  1. I always love your 5 on Friday's. I'm still laughing out loud at the Hot Dog Dance, too cute!

    ReplyDelete