Sunday, April 8, 2012

Bunnyland 2012

Last Sunday, my mom and stepfather came from New York to visit and help take care of Marino during the first part of his Spring Break. They came down at the same time last year, and Marino remembered that the three of them went to Bunnyland at Butler's Orchard. He announced to me one day "I told all my teachers that I'm going to Bunnyland with Gramma and Grampa Ray." So, when they arrived on Sunday, Bunnyland was the first place we headed.  It was a gorgeous day and we all had a lot of fun.

Marino was excited to see the "hay bunny". We had passed another one on the road the other day and he was excited to see it up close.




He loved riding the ponies again this year. Doesn't he look pleased with himself?

Marino told us the other day that the Easter Bunny lives at Bunnyland, so he excited to pet a real bunny.
We started down the big slide before we were ready!
Marino and his Gramma. The second she walked into the house this visit he proclaimed "Mommy? I love you AND Gramma."

No comments:

Post a Comment