Friday, April 13, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day in the car, Marino pointed at a Ride-On bus (public transit) and said "Mommy, I want to ride on that bus right there and go to my running by myself. You can pick me up later in Rockville city."

4. Last night, Marino and I went to a birthday party at a bounce house place. The boy loves bounce houses. It was so fun seeing him running and jumping with a giant smile on his face, saying over and over "That was so fun!!"

3. Last week when we were on our way to New Jersey to visit Sonia and the girls, Marino said "I'm going to give the girls a big hug and say 'hug me little girls!'".

2. Evan and Marino saw a commercial for a My Little Pony cartoon yesterday. Evan told Marino how I used to like My Little Ponies when I was a kid. "Well, I don't like ponies," Marino said,"I like someone who can handle bad guys."

1. After Spring Break, Marino complained the whole way to school that he didn't want to go. As soon as we got there, he and his friends were all so excited to see each other. "Look, it's Marino!" they said when he came in the door. It was really sweet to see all these little boys so excited to see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment