Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Festival at Butler's Orchard

Preschool was closed Monday for Columbus Day, so I took the day off to hang out with my favorite boy. We had another nice day (although it was 80 degrees, so a bit hot) and we met up with Jen, Sydney and Noah at Butler's Orchard for their fall festival.

Seriously, how adorable are these kids? I love them all!
Our first stop was the hayride since there was no line. Marino insisted on carrying this Batman around with him...apparently Batman enjoys hayrides.
Within a few minutes, Marino and Sydney were warmed up and back to their normal routine - alternating between hugging and driving each other crazy! All three kids had a good game of "gotcha"





These two are too cute...I can't stand it!


All the kids loved the tunnel slide!


Ironically, as we were eating lunch, I asked Jen if she remembered when Marino got stung by a bee when we were at the Reston Zoo last summer. There were yellow jackets all over at Butler's Orchard! Well, of course, 10 minutes later, my poor boy got stung on his ear lobe. I pulled the stinger out and he shed a lot of tears, but he definitely got over it much quicker than his first bee sting.

Noah was totally enjoying the rubber ducky derby!



I love fall! It was so great to spend time with our wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment