Friday, October 21, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino has never seen the Power Rangers, but he has apparently heard about them from friends. However, he calls them by the (not so) very tough moniker "Park Rangers".

4. The weekend before last, my mom and stepfather took Marino to (Catholic) church. He loved it! He couldn't wait to tell me "I got a blessing.....on my head!"

3. After spending a total of 6 hours waiting in the bathroom for this to happen last week, Marino finally pooped in the potty at school. Who knows if it will ever happen again?!

2. Since starting his new school, Marino has taken to correcting any injustices he sees. The other day at the playground, there were two brothers playing rough. Marino yelled "Hey, stop pushing him! That's not nice!" He was very upset about it.

1. Marino's new thing is that he insists on "walking me out" when I drop him off at school. He likes to hold the door for me and he says "Have a good day, Mommy!". Its very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment