Friday, October 7, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week.

5. Last weekend, Marino ate an orange for breakfast. When he was done, I noticed him picking at his teeth. "Do you have orange stuck in your teeth?" "Yeah," he said, "and the orange is saying 'HELP!' because I've got it in my mouth."

4. Marino is still madly in love with his cape (also sometimes called a "jet pack", depending on who he is pretending to be). He wants to wear it every moment possible.

3. The other night Marino woke up "crying" (it was his fake cry). He came into my bed and said "I'm crying." I asked "What's wrong?" He said "I need Mommy." "Why do you need me?" I asked. "Because I love you so much" he said.

2. We were in back of a truck yesterday that had a painting of a water drop on the back door. "Mommy, that's cartoon liquid." Marino informed me.


1. When my dad was here last week, we told Marino to say goodbye to him when he was leaving. He threw his arms around my dad's legs and said "I love you, Pap Pap!" ::hearts melted::

No comments:

Post a Comment