5. Marino informed me the other day the he wants to be a teacher when he grows up, so he can "tell kids what to do all day." He also informed me he plans to have a son, who he will name Simba.
4. We went to the Memorial Day parade in Rockville on Monday. This is an election year, here, so all the politicians were in the parade. These two were yelling "bring on the candy!" Marino was very impressed with the marching bands and has decided he wants to be a drummer.
3. We had a cookout with Evan's family and friends over the weekend. The cousins had a blast together, as always. Marino asked me if Raiden would be there and I said, "Yes, and Jahvon, too." "Uh, yeah, Mommy, it's Jahvon's house," he said.
2. On Saturday, we went to Hometown Holidays with our cousin, Landyn. Those two have a blast together, going on rides, eating treats and running around. They made a new friend and spent almost an hour playing a tackle version of tag with the new buddy. Marino told me that was his favorite part of the long weekend.
1. Yesterday, I had to bring Marino with me to my job quickly. We were setting up in the hearing room and he asked one of the attorneys, "Have you seen the Justice League? This is like the Hall of Justice."