Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week (and last week, I'm behind!). 

5.  Marino's school had a playdate the other day and Marino had the genius idea to have these building blocks built around him and then smash his way out like the Hulk. This happened about 5 more times. He loved it! 


4.  The other day I said, "Marino, you look so grown up today.  It makes me sad." 
He asked why.  I told him, "I just want you to be my baby forever." 
He said, "Mommy, look at me. Does this look like baby size to you? I'm already a big boy." 

3. I took Marino with me to the hairdresser last week so he could get his hair cut, too. As soon as we walked in, I said, "Marino, you remember Miss Ashley, right?" He said,"Yeah, you look thin." I have idea why he said that, since we rarely discuss weight at all (he knows "fat" is a bad word and won't say it). She told him he could come back anytime!  


Then the other day he said, "Mommy, if I workout with you, will I be the same size as you?"
"What size is that?" I asked. "You know, not skinny," he said.  



2.  Evan took Marino fishing yesterday and instead of a fish, he caught a huge frog! 


1.  We had 2 birthday parties to go to last weekend. A few days later, Marino said about his friend, "I really hope Dylan had the best birthday ever. I didn't tell him that, but I hope he did." Later he said, "I just really hope Dylan and Ike enjoy the presents we got them." 

No comments:

Post a Comment