As always, here are 5 reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. The other day I asked Marino where he wanted to have his birthday party. "I want to have it at (name of his summer camp)." I told him they don't have birthday parties there. "Ok, I'll be the first" he said.
4. "Mommy, if I had claws like Wolverine inside my bones, and I wanted to tear you apart, I would tell myself "Stop it. You're a kid. You're not a monster or an animal. You love her."
3. On Saturday, I ran a 5k. Marino ran in the kid's race before the 5k and came in 4th! He would have been faster but he kept turning around to watch his shadow.
2. The first t-ball game of the season was last weekend. Marino did really well and had a blast with his team.
1. Last weekend, Marino's grandma and aunt took him to the circus and out to dinner. He ate crab legs for the first time. "Were they good?" I asked. "Yeah, they even had meat inside of them!" he said.