Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday Party Marathon & Annapolis

As I mentioned in my last post, the weekend before last was a bit crazy. Saturday, we went to 3 birthday parties and had a playdate with my cousin and her girls. It was a very fun day and, thankfully, we had gorgeous weather all day.

The first party was Marino's friend Emilia. Her party was at Cabin John Park.
This is her on the left (sitting). Isn't she adorable?!
Marino chowing down on some eggless cupcakes I made...this was pretty much the last thing he ate for 5 days.
Our buddy Jace (who's birthday party was later that day)
Poor kiddos...the train was having mechanical difficulties, so we had to get off and wait for it to get fixed.
In the end, they got it working and everyone had a fun ride.

Singing to the birthday girl....
Marino and his buddy Alex enjoying the awesome playground at Cabin John...
After some rest, we headed to Marino's "best friend" Ike's birthday party at the Little Gym. This was the first party we've been to where the parents watched outside the room and the kids played on their own. They did great and the instructor even told me later that Marino was so polite the whole time.
Marino and Ike - best buds
Sophia (Marino's self-proclaimed girlfriend) and his buddy Alex
The birthday boy



Last stop on the birthday train was Jace's 3rd birthday. Jace loves firetrucks. A few days after the party, Marino told me "I love firetrucks and I love Jace."
The birthday boy, ready to blow out his candles.
School buddies: Marino, Rebone, Emilia and Sara.


After Jace's party, we headed to my Aunt Kerry's house to play with her, my cousin Miranda and her girls. Kerry's neighbor's kids came over too, so we all headed to the playground to burn off some energy.
Baby Addie, testing out the slide
Slide train!

Sunday morning after Super Hero class, we headed to Annapolis for brunch with friends and family and to see the boats. This is where Marino really started feeling sick, but he insisted he still wanted to see the boats! I t was my first time there and I am looking forward to going back soon.

Here's Aunt Chelle, Monique and Netta in Annapolis. Beautiful ladies!
My boy and I smiling...the calm before the storm!
Hanging out in Annapolis with the ladies...
Fun weekend (until the tummy trouble began)!

No comments:

Post a Comment