Friday, June 1, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Friday, we went to see Dr. Rahman (his pediatrician). She visited Marino in the hospital, so he kept asking if we were going to see her "in the office with the tvs in the waiting room" (the ER). When he saw her, he said "Are you going to put a diaper on my arm?" (they did this to cover his IV in the hospital).

4. The other night, ala Yo Gabba Gabba, Marino announced "My name is Marino and my cool trick is being careful." If only this were true!

3. Over the weekend, Marino told me at bedtime "I'm not tired. I'm just going to sleep so I have energy. "

2. Last week, over dinner at my aunt's house with his cousins, aunt and my aunt's neighbors, out of no where Marino announced "I hate this job so much!" We all started laughing - neither Evan or I ever say that, so I have no idea where he heard it. While we were all cracking up, he said "You guys are so dramatic!"

1. Marino's school has their end of year party/concert today. In preparation, Marino has been practicing his quiet face (folding in his lips and shutting his mouth). We'll see if his practice pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment