As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. At dinner the other night, Marino announced, "My stomach is making noises like a sick cat."
4. Marino woke me up at 2AM last week, saying "Mommy, wake up. I have something important to tell you." I asked if we could talk later and he said, "No! I have to tell you this. Ants are so important. They recycle our trash! If we didn't have ants, we'd be sitting on a mountain of trash!"
3. Marino is very articulate, but he still has certain words he has trouble with. The latest one was the plural of mask. He referred to them as "mask-es." So adorable. Not many days of these cute pronunciations left.
2. In the middle of a birthday party, Marino came over to me and said "Is that thing with the dolphin your secret?" I had no idea what he was referring to, but with some questioning, I found out he was referring to a picture in my bedroom from 8 years ago where a dolphin is giving me a kiss. I guess he thinks all kissing is a secret?
1. The other day, Marino was pretending to be a doctor. He looked inside my ear and said "There's nothing in here but gassy molecules"