Friday, October 28, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino and I often have these conversations about what we like. Marino is such a comedian. The conversation usually goes like this.

Marino: Mommy, do you like bees?

Mommy: No, not really. Do you like bees?

Marino: ::scratches head, looks up at sky:: Hmmm...let me think...No, I don't like bees.

4. He has taken to sleeping with at least half a dozen stuffed animals at night, which may be hereditary, since I used to sleep with about 30. He tells me every night "These are my night animals" or "These are my sleeping animals."

3. The dog had some mysterious red bumps on his body on Tuesday. When I was checking them out, Marino started petting him and saying "Aw, Maxis, you have boo boos? You will be okay, Maxis. I will kiss them for you. Don't worry. "

2. Proving once again that he is an enigma of toddler eating, the boy ate two bowls of succotash (and nothing else) as his lunch on Saturday (at his own request).

1. Evan goes fishing almost every day. The other day he said to Marino "Let's go catch a fish." Marino said "Yeah, I want to get that big orange one" (as in the big orange one in our fish tank).

No comments:

Post a Comment