Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter 2011 (Part 1)

Marino is a very lucky boy. Being an only child and the only grandchild on one side of the family, he has a lot of people concerned with making sure he has as much fun as possible. Last week my mom and stepfather came to visit and watched Marino for us on Friday while daycare was closed. The took Marino on their first outing without Evan or I and it was a huge success. The three of them went to Bunnyland at Butler's Orchard. Believe it or not, it was THIS cold on Friday. By Sunday, it was 80 degrees. April weather is bizarre.

They went on a hayride, where spring things were decorating the forest.

I ride horses and Marino has been asking me for months if he can ride a horse. My mom let him go on 2 pony rides and he LOVED it!


New pony. My mom said he kept asking to ride the bigger ones.
Hiking the hill to the big slides with Gramma.
Playing on the train cars. I love this picture!

He had a lot of fun with Gramma and Grampa Ray - he was really excited to see them.


He and Ray did this 24 piece puzzle a couple times - I was impressed!



He LOVES my mom's iPad and is amazingly comfortable using it.

The Easter bunny came early this year and Marino was excited about all his new toys and candy! The Easter Bunny brought lots of fun things like an Easter Thomas train and "Action Chugger" from Chuggigton. And an Interactive Buddy from Dinosaur Train!



The Easter Bunny also hid a bunch of eggs. Marino open them and say "MORE CANDY" and search for the rest.











The Easter Bunny remembered fries and chicken nuggets, as requested!





I'll post about Easter in Hershey Park next!

No comments:

Post a Comment