Friday, April 22, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino refers to candles as "fires", which I find adorable.

4. His new favorite phrase is "Okay, just be careful", which is generally used completely out of context. The other day he asked for Goldfish and I said I didn't have any. "Why?" he asked. "Because I can't carry around endless varieties of snacks" I said. ::Sigh:: "Okay, just be careful" he replied.

3. T he other day we passed a red bus on the road. "Look, it's a fire truck" said Marino. "No, it's a bus that's red" I said. "No, its a fire truck" he insisted. "Nope, really, its a bus." "Yeah, okay, it's a fire truck" he said.

2. The other day at dinner, Marino was very enthusiastically eating his vegetables. I asked him if he liked a particular vegetable he was eating (green bean). "Yeah! These are sticks!" he said.

1. I asked Marino what he thought the Easter bunny would bring him. "The Easter Bunny bring me presents...and candy...and fries...and chicken nuggets!" he announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment