As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. The other day I was using a straight iron on my hair and Marino said "You're catching your hair, Mommy?"
4. I disciplined him the other day for kicking the seat while I was buckling his car seat and he said "Stop madding, Mommy." (as in stop being mad). Then he rubbed in between my eyes while I was frowning.
3. The other day we were watching an episode of Dinosaur Train that was about moms and how great they are. I said, "Aw, moms are the best." Marino said "I a mom, too."
2. Daycare has a special music class once a week. This week, when I asked Marino if they had music class that day, he said, "Yeah! We did rock n roll!" and started dancing. I mentioned it to daycare, who said rock n roll was never discussed. Who knows where he gets this stuff?
1. As I mentioned before, Marino is in love with the show "Dinosaur Train" and requests to watch specific episodes of it. The other morning, he got into bed with us around 5am and was very animated about the dream he just had. Apparently, a dragon was breathing fire on Mr. Pteranodon (picture below) and Marino was unsuccessful in his attempts to help him. He was very upset about it. I had to laugh at what a "boy" dream that was!