Friday, April 29, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Over the weekend, my stepfather was saying that Marino was beautiful. "I NOT beautiful" he said "I the handsome boy!"

4. Grammy Deb came over on Monday evening. Marino did not want her to leave! When we were taking him upstairs for his bath, he said "Gramma, you want to take a bath with me?"

3. The boy's imagination is so fun - I LOVE pretend play. The other night in the bath, he said "I'm in a boat. I need paddles! Mommy, get me paddles!" I said I didn't have any and he said "I know! I can use my feet! My feet are paddles" and started a rowing motion with his feet.

2. I'm not sure why, but Marino hates watching shows about nighttime when it's actually nighttime. Last night we were watching the Backyardigans and he shouted "NO! I don't want the night sky Backyardigans!!"

1. We went to Hershey Park last week (post coming) and Marino had a great time. He loved seeing the "characters" and kept saying "I want to say hi to that chocolate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment