Friday, November 12, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. On Friday, I was talking to Marino about Thanksgiving and who we were going to see. I said "Grampa Ray" and Marino said "Grampa Ray? Mino see Gramma, too? Let's go, Mommy".

4. In the same conversation above, we talked about PapPap as someone he would see on Thanksgiving, too. We were on our way to the grocery store. As we were walking in, Marino spotted a man with a moustache sitting in a parked car. He shouted "THERE HE IS! THERE'S PAP PAP!!" I guess all moustached men look like PapPap.

3. Marino loves it when you cheer. For him, for other people, for inanimate objects. The other day on the ride home, he said "Mommy, go, go, Mino" (which is what he says when he wants me to cheer). He then had me cheer for everything his little brain could think of: Gramma, cars, birdies, Grampa Ray, yittle puppy, DJ Lance Rock. It's always fun to see what's on his mind.

2. Wednesday night, I was putting Marino to bed and he said "I love you, Mommy." I said "I love you, too, Marino" and he said "I love you, Sawa" :)

1. We've had a special guest staying with us. His name is Gus and he is being adopted by my father and stepmother. He and Marino (and Max) are adorable together. They roll around all over the house together. Marino always calls him "yittle puppy" instead of his name. Monday morning he woke me up by saying "Yittle puppy is the boss."



No comments:

Post a Comment