Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Marino!

Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! This past year with you has been so amazing. You've changed so much! This time last year you weren't walking and were barely talking. Now you are using sentences, running, jumping and marching! You've gone from a baby to a little boy. I've started putting away your baby toys and replacing them with big boy toys like trucks and dinosaurs. It's bittersweet to watch you grow up.

Lucky for me, you are still very snuggly and you will take my arms and wrap them around you and give me super long kisses on the cheek. Everyday you make us laugh. As you can tell us more about what you're thinking, we realize more and more how bright and funny you are.

Marino, you are such a joy and everyday Daddy and I love you more and more. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us, but I know it will be full of love and laughter.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! What a wonderful feeling...you are so blessed...Happy bday marino...and it was so nice seeing u guys today!

    ReplyDelete