Friday, July 16, 2010

5 On Friday

As always (except for last week, sorry!) here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. On Tuesday night, Marino sang Happy Birthday to me (6 days after my birthday). At the end, he said "Happy birthday to you, Mommy! Want cake?"

4. His new favorite phrase is "need big hug?" Anytime anyone is sad or hurt (including toys) he offers a "big hug" (it definately makes me feel better!).

3. Marino LOVES "Toy Story" (my cousin Miranda gave it to him for his birthday and he's constantly asking "watch toys?"). My friend Lauren gave him some Toy Story toys for his birthday, including Woody (he calls him "Boody") and Buzz. He thinks Buzz's phrase, "To infinity and beyond" is very cool, but of course he has no idea what he's saying. He likes to hold Buzz in the area and announce "BEYOOOOOONN" (beyond). Very cute. And hard to believe my baby is playing with action figures!!

2. The boy LOVES popsicles (who doesn't? My mom asked if I was giving him juice popsicles and I had admit I was giving him the kind with lots of sugar). The other night I gave him a popsicle after he ate a nice big dinner and he finished it in about 90 seconds. I said "Marino, did you finish that popsicle already?!" and he said "Yeah, Mommy, its good!"

1. The other day he brought Woody over to me and said "Mommy? Boody went poo poo." Hmmm...someone in the room went poo poo, but it wasn't Woody. Or Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment