Saturday, January 30, 2010

Favorite Things: 18 Months Edition

Since Marino's interests change so much month to month, I thought I'd write a post about some of his current favorite things at his current age. Of course, his primary interest is in Yo Gabba Gabba (sass) and all things related, but aside from that, here are some of his current favorites:


His play kitchen and all of the play food (he particularly likes dumping it all out on the ground, perhaps just to drive me insane?)

His stick horse

His current favorite book "Moo Baa Lalala"by Sandra Boynton...he recites 90% of this book from memory!



Melissa and Doug "Pets" Sound Puzzle

His Mega Bloks Activity Table, there are many cool things about this, including that you can fit all the pieces inside of the table, for easy clean up. There are also many many different Mega Bloks sets, and Marino has a Mega Bloks compatible dump truck (where we store the blocks). For Easter, he will be getting Yo Gabba Gabba Mega Bloks (it's surprise, so don't tell, k?)

Yookidoo Flow 'N' Fill Spout...Marino LOVES this toy...he doesn't like to get out of the bath because he loves it so much. I actually wanted to buy someone one as a gift, but they were sold out everywhere I looked online (maybe everyone loves them?).


I'm sure he'll have a whole new set of favorites in a month or so!

ETA: I just noticed the NUMEROUS spelling mistakes in this post...trying to fix the ones I saw...this is what I get for blogging when I should be in bed!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Marino, what great toys! I need to get Moo Baa Lalala for my DD. :D That's a good one!

    ReplyDelete