Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sabrina

As I mentioned, Sabrina is the daughter of one of my best friends. I've known her since she was born - literally - I was in the hospital driving her mom crazy discussing inane 17 year old gossip while she was in labor. Her whole life, we knew she was special. You know how some kids just have that sparkle - they are born leaders and command attention everywhere they go? That's Sabrina. She's beautiful, talented (she's a dancer and an awesome basketball point guard) and, at 15, still wonderful and fun to be around. I'm so incredibly proud of the woman she is becoming and I can't wait to see what amazing things she will do in the future.


We had a great time visiting Georgetown while she was here - having lunch and shopping. Awesome girl time!

I know, she's beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment