Saturday, July 9, 2011

5 on Friday (on Saturday)

Sorry, I'm a day late on this post!
Here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino has a special name for passing gas in the tub; he's named them "bubble toots."

4. On the way to school the other day, Marino announced "I'm the Daddy. Delaney is the mommy. Chance is the baby". After we got to school, he put a doll in a stroller and announced "I'm a dad!"

3. Wednesday was my birthday and Marino insisted on the way to daycare that he didn't want to go to school but wanted to go to my birthday party. He was really confused and upset when I explained I wasn't having one. I asked him who he would invite to a birthday party for me and he said "Pap Pap, Gramma, Grampa Ray, Aunt Sonia..."

2. The other day we were reading the story "I Love You, Too", which is about different animals (and people) giving gifts to their mothers (they call all the mothers "mama"). "Are you the mama?" Marino asked me, "I love you. You give me a big hug, please?"

1. The night before Marino's birthday party, as I was putting him to bed, I told him that the next day was his party and it was a special day where we would celebrate him and that he was my favorite person in the world. "Yeah" he said, "I'm the king."

No comments:

Post a Comment