Friday, July 29, 2011

Pacey is 3!

I am woefully behind in blogging about recent events. I have the next 2 weeks off of work, so hopefully I will have time to catch up!

Marino's (and my) cousin Pacey turned 3 a couple weeks ago and we had a great time at her party. Pacey and Marino get along wonderfully - they have very similar energy levels and interests, so its always fun to see them together. Marino asked her to be his best friend at the party.

The kids had a great time splashing around in the pool, and there was even an egg-free cake for Marino (which he thoroughly enjoyed).

Pool + Ball - what more do toddlers want?!
How cool is this cake? I love it!
My handsome boy
I love this girl - she's always so animated!
She was really hamming it up while we sang "Happy Birthday" to her.
So sweet!
Boys are so predictable - these 3 were all too excited about a passing airplane.

She's too much!
Happy Birthday, Pacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment