Thursday, July 7, 2011

Marino's 3rd Birthday Party

Last Saturday was Marino's big birthday bash. We had his party at Romp N Roll again this year...I really like the help with set up/clean up and the climate control (Maryland tends to be oppressively hot and humid in July). Marino had a great time celebrating with about 20 friends, along with their parents and other family members.

My friend's daughter, Sabrina, asked me how I knew everyone at the party and it was amazing to think of how I know all the amazing people in our life. From friends Evan and I made in middle school, to friends made in the NICU, at daycare, work friends, family friends, college friends, cousins, friends made in swim class, on a preemie message board...we are so blessed to have so many diverse, interesting and loving people in our lives.





















































I made the mistake of trying to make a fancy cake by myself. NEVER AGAIN! Luckily, three year olds are not judgemental about cake aesthetics...








After the party, we had a small cookout at home with our family and family friends. It was a hot day, but not getting outside until 5pm made it bearable. The kids were loving the new inflatable pool (birthday gift from Pap Pap).






Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment