Friday, October 1, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Aunt Chelle was over on Sunday. Marino picked up her phone, looked at her display and said "Where's Mino?!" I guess he thinks everyone should have his picture as the background on their phone:)

4. Monday overnight Marino woke up and got in bed with us. He said "I so happy to see you, Mommy!"

3. We're always telling Marino to be gentle with Max (who is the most nervous dog in the world and has no body fat to protect him from rough toddler hands). The other day he started petting him and said "It's ok Max. I be gentle."


2. When I was putting Marino to bed on Wednesday night, he announced "Mino's the boss. You hear me, Daddy?" Evan heard him and said "No, Daddy is the boss." Marino said "Ok, Daddy's the boss. I the boss too."

1. Yesterday, Evan was cleaning the fish/turtle tank (FYI - turtles are so incredibly dirty...we clean the tank twice a week and its still filthy). We have a hose that goes from the fish tank (living room) to the sink (kitchen). Marino came running to Evan from the kitchen and said "Daddy, water!" holding his toy mop. Apparently the hose was spilling water on the floor in the kitchen and Marino knew the mop was to clean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment