Friday, October 8, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The "sneak into Mommy and Daddy's bed the moment I wake up" has continued in our house. This is anytime between 1 and 6am. By now, he has caught onto all our routines. I always use the bathroom before I go downstairs, so now when Marino wants me to get up with him, he starts pushing me out of the bed and saying "Mommy, go potty."

4. At Butler's Orchard on Saturday, Marino marched up to a couple of ladies in the hay barn and said "Hey guys! I'm Mino!"

3. On Sunday, I made tortellini for dinner. When Marino was done eating his, he started throwing it on the floor for the dog (it gets cuter, I promise...that alone is not endearing). When I told him to stop, he said "I give it to my Maxis, Mommy. My Maxis have it. No throw away."


2. If you are not a parent, please skip this one! As I've said before, Marino always ends up in bed with us at some point during the night. On Monday, I woke up with a wet shirt and a wet boy next to me (leaky diaper). I looked over at him and he said "Mommy, you sticky too?"

1. The "boss" wars continue in our house. Last night, Evan told Marino "come sit down and drink your milk." Marino said "No, Daddy. I the boss. Daddy not the boss." Evan didn't argue with him, so Marino sat down next to him and said "Did you hear me, Daddy? Mino's the boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment