As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. On Friday night, we were saying goodbye to Jen and Sydney. I gave Sydney a hug goodbye and Marino said to me "Now go give Jen a big hug."
4. Marino's new thing when you're saying something he doesn't like (such as "stop jumping on the bed") is to say "shhhh" and hold his finger to his lips.
3. On Sunday morning, Marino got his Plex stuffed doll and said "Lay down, Plex. I change your diaper. You ready to go night night. Ok" (put Plex in the bed and lays down next to the bed). "I hold your hand, Plex. Its ok."
2. Marino is very into all things transportation these days. When we're in the car, he's constantly saying, "Wow, look at that truck" and if the truck starts to pass us he'll say "Come here, the truck, come here!" while furiously doing the "come" sign with his hand. Repeat this with "airplane" and "bus" and that is the sum of our commutes.
1. As Marino was falling asleep on Sunday night, he said to me (half asleep), "Mommy....you...are...Mino's...best...friend."