As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. Marino's love of Jason's Naturals toothpaste continues! The tube has an octopus on the front and he asks for the toothpaste by saying "apus" and then shows me the "apus" on the tube:)
4. We have a skylight upstairs where our bedrooms are. Sunday morning, Evan was carrying Marino downstairs in the morning after he woke up and he waved to the skylight and said "bye bye night night!!"
3. Marino has been crabby in the morning lately, probably because of the medicine he gets at night (which makes him very tired). Yesterday morning, he woke up and was so happy. As I was carrying him downstairs, he was thisclose to my face, beaming a gigantic smile at me. When we got downstairs, he grabbed his Foofa figure and was making her dance and sing. I forgot how happy he usually is in the morning and it was nice to see him happy again!
2. The boy used lots of new words this week (spontaneously and in the correct context), including music, lotion, shimmy and tired. When he told me he was "tired", he rested his head on my shoulder to demonstrate.
1. Marino has started memorizing the words to lots of songs (almost all Yo Gabba Gabba songs, of course). When we listen to our Yo Gabba Gabba CD in the car, he knows lots of the words, but not all of them. He chimes in with every 3 word, or so, like a hype man. It's adorable.