Monday, February 1, 2010

Playdate with Gabrielle

Sunday, Marino and I had a big adventure. First, we went to the University of Maryland so I could attempt to buy my books. There was one book I was supposed to have read for class this week, so I couldn't really wait (and school is 45 minutes from home, withouth traffic). So, I brought my toddler to a college bookstore, and got lots of weird looks from 18 year olds (who probably wondered why some old lady was in there with a kid). Lots of them said he was adorable, though, even though he was acting like I was torturing him by not allowing him to climb all the tempting cardboard boxes he saw everywhere. And, of course, they had all my books except the one I needed.

After that, we headed further east to hang with our friends Kristal and Gabrielle, who we hadn't seen since Labor Day! It was great to see them. Gabrielle is the sweetest, most gentle and kind toddler in the world. It was so funny to see them play together...at one point she just laid on the floor like "ok, I give up! Let's just stop moving!!" They had a lot of fun.

Here's Gabrielle waving the white flag!

Marino being his silly self



I thought this was the funniest thing ever...being the mom of a boy, I didn't even know they made fur coats for dolls!
Do you see the madness? The boy never stops!
I love Gabrielle's expressions...
This is my favorite picture of the day!

Isn't she too cute?
They both love Yo Gabba Gabba!
We were both tired by the time we got home! And I still need to track down this book for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment