Friday, March 26, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Over the weekend I found him laying on his belly in the kitchen, staring at the floor. I asked what he was doing and he said, "Mommy, I see bug walking." And sure enough, there was an ant walking on the floor. Sometimes his language blows me away.

4. Marino got some little sunglasses in his goody bag from Nicholas' party and he was totally in love with them. I brought him upstairs to show him what he looked like in the mirror and as soon as he saw himself, he said "Ha ha. Cute!"

3. Evan was calling me the other day and Marino kept looking at me strange since he was calling me "Sara" instead of "Mommy." I told him, "Mommy's other name is Sara." He touched my chest and said "Sada." It was ridiculously adorable.

2. When the boy is done hearing a book I'm reading (no matter if we're on the 2nd page or the last page), he shuts the book and shouts "THE END!!!"

1. Marino has been transitioning into the pre-school/toddler room at daycare (he's currently in the "Waddler" room). Wednesday they reported that he took a nap ON A COT in the pre-school with other big kids. He's growing up so fast!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment