Friday, March 12, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. When he likes something, Marino now says "Woooooow! Coooooool!"

4.When I ask Marino to smile, this is what he gives me. A big 'ol toothy grin!

Note: he is giving me this smile and watching YGG, hence the eyes looking elsewhere. Multitasker, that's my boy.

3. Favorite new word learned this week: "monster."

2. Wednesday, Marino came down with a stomach virus. Coincidentally, Yo Gabba Gabba (sass) was ALL NEW and entitled "Doctors" (it was really about being sick). The Super Music Friends show segment was a song all about the BRAT diet and immediately after watching it, Marino insisted on eating toast for dinner! He literally hopped off my lap, walked over to the fridge and yelled "BREAD!!!!!!"

1. If I ever I need to make Marino laugh, I open my eyes REALLY big and put my forehead against his with my eyes wide. He thinks this is the most hysterical thing ever. The other day, I was blowing raspberries on his belly and he said "MOMMY!", grabbed my face and pulled it towards his face, trying to replicate my eyes wide trick. Is there anything more adorable than your child trying to make you laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment