Friday, March 19, 2010

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Whenever Marino sees an umbrella, he says "It's raining!"

4. In the car on Monday morning, Marino kept saying "me, me, me, only me, me, me." Probably an accurate representation of his usual thought process at this point.

3. The other day we were at the playground and the house next door had their door open and a cat was sitting at the door. Marino loves cats, and he just walked into their house making his cat noises (which is a squeaky meow about 20 times higher than his normal voice). Luckily, they seemed entertained by it. If I didn't dislike them so much (and if Max wasn't terrified), we would have to get the boy a cat.

2. No matter how many times I tell him the correct way to say "soap," everytime he says, he makes it plural. So all soap in the world is "soaps." It's pretty adorable.

1. A few pictures of my cutie pie on St. Patrick's Day.



Everytime he picks this toy up, he walks around saying "It's Plex. Mommy? It's Plex."

ETA: If anyone wants a Brobee shirt, I got it from this etsy seller (she also makes Muno and Foofa) http://www.etsy.com/shop/pearoflemons

3 comments:

  1. I love Marino's shirt. Brandon would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His language development just impresses me more and more!! He's such a little cutie. And yes, I'm going to have to order Robinson one of those shirts...he'd go crazy! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the Brobee shirt! <3 he's too cute!

    ReplyDelete