As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. Last week, Marino announced, "Mommy, I just want to hug girls. Not boys. Just girls." At the time I was downloading mp3s and he saw a picture of Rihanna. "I want to hug her" he said.
4. When Marino is mad at Evan or I, his new insult is "You're not my family anymore!"
3. We had our first (tiny) snow fall of the season on Monday. "Mommy, is all the snow down yet?"
2. Marino is slightly obsessed with the concept of a "best friend". In his world, best friend status changes daily and sometimes hourly. But the other day he said "Mommy, Aunt Sonia is your best friend." (this is true).
1. Marino's language skills are great, and he really picks up a lot of the nuances of adult conversations. It's always a bit surprising when your 3 year old asks "How was your run, Mommy?" or "Mommy, you don't feel so good? That's too bad." I just love this boy so much!