Friday, January 6, 2012

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week (I'm a week behind):

5. On Christmas Eve, Marino declared "I just love Santa so much!"

4. Over dinner at Jennifer's house, we asked Marino to sit down and eat. "I can't!" he said, "I'm too play-ee!"

3. While we were at my dad's house, Marino asked "Can we go see Gramma with the white hair?" (this is my mom). He calls all of his grandmothers "Gramma" so he has to find innovative ways to differentiate which one he's referring to.

2. While we were at my dad's house, he asked my dad, "Pap Pap, are you my family?" My dad said yes and Marino said "Let's be a family of ghosteses. WOOHHHWOHHH" and started pretending to be a ghost.

1. Evan and I have been very impressed with Marino's control over his own body (not so much the withholding his poop for a week at a time to avoid the potty). He can roll his stomach and raise one eyebrow at a time on each side. This must be hereditary, since we skyped with my brother the other day and he could do it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment