Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Monday after work, the three of us headed to Virginia to spend Halloween with our buddies Jen, Matt, Sydney and Noah. We went trick or treating with them last year and had a great time, so we knew this year would be just as fun. The kids remembered Halloween from last year so they were VERY excited for trick or treating.
How cute are these kids? Check out Sydney's heels! She walked in those all night.

Noah did not want to wait to enjoy his treats!
Oh, I love this face. She's too adorable!
Ready for Halloween fun
Jen's family
Our family (Evan and I have pockets full of candy)

After every house, Marino would say "I want to do that again!"
Enjoying the scenery...
Checking out some eyes in a tree
The infamous "scary house". Marino has been talking about this for a year. We stepped inside and he immediately announced "I want to go home!" Evan and I enjoyed it!
Checking out an static skull

Back at Jen's, ready to eat pizza. These two love each other!
Sydney told Jen "I love having Marino here" and Marino said "I want to stay here. I don't want to go home."
"Oh, you want to live with Jen and Sydney"
::nods head::
"Jen will make you use the potty."
"NOOO, I don't want to" Marino yelled.
"We have diapers, Mino" Sydney offered.
I love them!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment