Friday, November 18, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day we were in the car during an especially pink sunset. "Look, Mommy, those are fire clouds" Marino said.

4. Our new favorite bookstore is housed in a historic building, built in the 1700's. Since we started going there, every time Marino sees a historic looking building, he says "Hey, that's the bookstore!"

3.& 2. Marino FINALLY went #2 on the potty at home. Literally as he was doing it, he said "YAY! Now I get the Joker!" (I had promised him an Imaginext Joker if he went #2 on the potty at home). After I gave it to him, he ran around saying "Yeah, baby! I got the Joker!"

1. Marino has started with 3 year old bathroom humor....

In case you missed it, he sang "twinkle twinkle little star/how I wonder where you poopy."

No comments:

Post a Comment