Sunday, November 20, 2011

November NY Trip

Last weekend, Marino and I had a 3 day weekend, so Marino and I headed to New York to visit my parents.
As always, Marino loved seeing his grandparents.
Saturday, we went to lunch at Soul Dog with our buddies Jill, Charlie, James and Parker. After lunch, we headed to the Walkway Over the Hudson. We had a good time, although it was pretty windy on the bridge.

Parker, James and Marino after creating leaf bouquets.
Pretending to sleep in the wagon.

Me and my favorite boy.
Searching for trains...
Parker pulling Marino in the wagon.


Charlie carrying both of his tired boys.

After our trip to the bridge, we headed across the river to my mom's house. Sunday morning we went to a fun playground, which Marino loved, of course.

Snuggling with Gramma and Grampa Ray.

Can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment