Friday, November 25, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. The other day we were watching Super Friends and after something exciting happened, Marino said "WHOA! I didn't see that coming!"

4. Yesterday, Marino was standing outside under our tree with his hands up. I asked what he was doing. "I'm trying to catch a leaf" he said (there are only about 3 left on the tree).

3. Marino asked for a piece of candy yesterday. I said no and he stopped away. I asked him if he wanted to watch something and he said "NO! I'M TOO ANGRY!"

2. Around 4:30PM I asked Marino if he wanted to go for a walk before it got dark. "No, it's too late!" he said.

1. Marino has been expressing interest in geography lately, asking what state we're in, what city, etc. Now he knows the name of the town we live in and the city his school in. Its sort of strange when your 3 year old asks "Mommy, are we in Rockville?"

No comments:

Post a Comment