Friday, November 11, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Today is parent's day at Marino's school. I told Marino that Daddy and I were going to go to his school to play with him. "Hey, that's my job!" he said.

4. The other night, Marino asked me to sit up while I was laying in his bed. I did and he flipped the pillow over. "This is the cool side of the pillow" he said, "This should cool us off". Its funny because I am also partial to the cool side of the pillow, but I don't think I figured that out until I was about 25.

3. I stopped at home on my way to the doctor the other day to pick something up and Marino and Evan were home (Marino was still sick). I said "It's really nice out, maybe you can go ride your bike." Marino said "No, no, no. I can't ride my bike. I need to take a nap first, THEN I can ride my bike."

2. The other day I was painting my toe nails and I had toe separators in between my toes. Marino asked "Hey, why you got marshmallows in your toes?"

1. Monday, I took Marino to the pediatrician (he has a sinus infection and pink eye). He kept asking her "Is this going to hurt?" She kept saying no and he would confirm "It doesn't hurt. No hurts today."

No comments:

Post a Comment