Friday, September 9, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. At my dad's house last weekend, Marino said "Mommy, PapPap has a moustache." I said, "Yeah, I know. Do we know anyone else with a moustache?" He thought about it and said "Um....Mr. Potato Head!"

4. We started Marino in a Montessori preschool on Tuesday (more details to follow). On his first day, we were running late and Marino was nervous. "I think we are too late to go to school." he said, "We should just go home."

3. I think this is cute (Evan does not). Marino's new thing when he wants something from us is to say "Please, please, pleeeeeeeese!" in this cute little voice. It's very effective when he is asking me for something!

2. Marino has made friends at his new school quickly. When Evan picked him up on Wednesday, a little boy ran over and said to Marino, "Bye, Superman!" and Marino said "Bye, Batman!"

1. Wednesday night I put some new pajamas on Marino. This is the conversation that followed:
Marino: I like these Lightning McQueen pajamas.
Mommy: Yeah, Gramma got those for you.
Marino: Gramma and Grampa Ray got these for me?
Mommy: Yes, they love you.
Marino: Yeah, they like me and they miss me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment