Friday, March 18, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Sharon told me that last week at daycare, Marino and his BFF, Delaney, were discussing how they are friends and then compared themselves to Bert and Ernie. Then they had a debate over who would be Bert (they both wanted to be Bert).

4. My dad has this picture hanging in his living room. Marino kept pointing to it and saying "That's a scary bird."

3. Marino's Allegra is now sold over the counter. For kicks, I decided to let him take it out of the little cup instead of using an oral syringe. He immediately drank the whole thing and now says "I drink that cup?" when he sees me pour it. It must taste good!

2. Marino is very generous with his affirmations. Last night, he asked to watch Thomas. "What about race cars [Roary]?" I asked. "That's right. Great job, Mommy. Let's watch race cars!" he said.

1. When Marino pretends to be sleeping (which happens numerous times every day, believe it or not), he says "hooonkshuuuuu" like cartoon characters say when they sleep. It always makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment