Friday, March 11, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Over the weekend, Marino hit Evan while they were playing. Evan told him to stop hitting and Marino said "You be my friend, Daddy?" (good distraction technique!)

4. We watched "Up" last weekend, and it's so funny to listen to Marino narrating the movie. He LOVES "Kevin" in the movie, so he kept saying "I SEE DAT BIRD! HE'S HIDING IN THE BUSHES! DAT BIRD NEEDS TO HURRY! HURRY UP, KEVIN!!" At the end when Kevin is reunited with his family he said "Aw, she loves her babies" (yes, Kevin is a girl if you haven't seen the movie).

3. Over the weekend, I opened a bag of baby carrots (which Marino has eaten before, but we don't eat them on a regular basis). I gave him one and he took a bite. I asked if he liked it and he said "Um, it's very...different" (he did not like it at all and refused to eat more than that one bite).

2. While playing the other day, Marino saw the tattoo on my stomach. "Mommy, you have paint on your belly" he told me.

1. The other day during dinner, Marino was teasing Max with a piece of chicken. I told him to give Max a small piece. After he did, he asked "Can I give him another?" I said no and he said "Just one piece?" I said no again. "What about some corn?" he asked. I again told him "no". He then asked "Just a taste?"

No comments:

Post a Comment