Friday, March 4, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Marino has picked up some Spanish words from both daycare and Diego (see, tv is good for something!). He can count to 7 in Spanish and uses words like "sube" and "abajo" (up and down) while playing with his airplanes.

4. When I picked Marino up from daycare the other day, his friend Delaney started crying (she wanted her mom). Sharon picked her up and Marino came over and kissed her foot to make her feel better.

3. The other night I was putting Marino to bed and he said "I love you mommy." I said "I love you, too" and he said "You say awwww baby?"

2. Another night this week, I told Marino, "You are my best friend. Is mommy your best friend?" "No" he said, and looked at his wall. "Airplane, are you my best friend?" he asked and looked at me out the corner of his eye. Such a comedian!

1. Marino loves the movie Alpha and Omega (he calls it "wolves in the grass movie"). The movie is about two wolves that go through this ordeal together and fall in love, even though their relationship is taboo, since the female is an alpha and the male in an omega. Any part of the movie where the wolves express their love (by touching), Marino will say "Awww, they are so cute! Isn't that cute, Mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment