Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quick Update

All three of us have been battling a cold for the past week and a half, so we've been laying low. My mom came to visit this past weekend and she and Marino had a great time together. They spent lots of time in Marino's "Train Room", which is what he now calls his bedroom (that's where his train table is). My mom downloaded a Thomas app on her iPad and Marino was IN LOVE with it! They must have listened to the story (Misty Island Rescue) and the song that came with it about 50 times over the weekend.

Over the weekend, Marino started intermittently running a fever, so I guessed (correctly) that he had an ear infection due to ongoing cold. The doctor put him on antibiotics and seems to be getting better (although he now has a nasty diaper rash, of course).

Here's a cute picture of Gramma and Marino, snuggling.
I took this picture Tuesday after work of my two boys, looking like twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment