As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:
5. When Marino uses (or attempts to use) scissors (which he inexplicably sometimes calls "yissors"), he opens and closes his mouth when opening and closing the scissors.
4. Love this video of Marino. He currently loves singing and dancing - all the time!
3. When we drove by the Washington Monument on the way to the Smithsonian on Saturday, Marino said "Look! It's a castle!"
2. Every time we drive on an overpass, Marino says "We're up here, Mommy."
1. While putting him to bed the other night, he accidentally poked me in the eye. I said "ouch" and he said "MAWINO! Don't DO that!"