Friday, February 18, 2011

5 on Friday

As always, here are 5 special reasons I am loving my boy this week:

5. Last weekend, Marino asked me for a popsicle in the morning. I told him no and he asked why. I told him that popsicles have too much sugar for us to eat them for breakfast. "Stop lying to me, Mommy," he said.

4. In the car the other morning, Marino said "I happy." A few minutes later he announced "I still happy!"

3. Marino is starting to appreciate "potty humor." When I was putting him to bed on Tuesday, I asked him "are you tooting?" Noooooo" he said and laughed. Thirty seconds later, he said "Now I tooting."

2. Marino often says things that make me wonder where in the world he heard them. One of his new favorite phrases, after a fall or near fall is "Whoa. That was a close one." Yesterday morning, he was looking in the mirror and he said "That's a biiiiiiig one. I the biiiiig one."

1. Thursday morning Marino woke up and was chatting our ears off. Evan asked him for a kiss, which he gave him. Then he turned to me and said "Now it's Mommy's turn" and gave me a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment