Monday, June 7, 2010

Low Key Weekend

We had a fairly low key weekend. In case you haven't noticed from reading the blog, I have a tendency to overbook myself every weekend and never feel rested by the time Monday rolls around. I'm working on this!

Saturday was Evan's cousin Sammy's graduation/18th birthday party. Evan's cousins are all the best of friends and I absolutely love it. I hope that Marino has that relationship with his cousins one day (whenever my sister-in-laws get around to babies...no rush, Chelle and RiRi!!). Sammy is a sweetheart and has changed so much since I started dating Evan 5 years ago.

Here's a shot of Marino and Aunt Chelle at the party
Rianne and Sammy
Evan and Sam
Super cool cake...that's Sammy playing football on the cake
We had a great time at the party and got to visit with lots of friends and family.
Sunday we had a huge storm, so after our (indoor) swim class, we were lazy all day.
Today was a gorgeous day, so all 4 of us (including Max) went to fly Marino's Brobee kite after work. We had a great time! Marino kept saying "Brobee face in sky!!" He did a great job holding the kite and only let go once (we got lucky and the handle stuck on a chain link fence so we didn't lose the kite).

Marino loves to tell us "I'm scared" (I'm not kidding, he probably says this 20 times a day, sometimes for no obvious reason). He usually gets to the top of slides and then announces "I'm scared" and has to be coaxed down. This is what's going on here...
Loves to climb


Running with Max

Happy boy!

1 comment:

  1. You guys had a great time! Marnio gets more handsome everyday.

    ReplyDelete